ELSENHAM VILLAGE FETE 2022
SATURDAY 18th June 1.00 - 4.00pm
Playing Field, off Leigh Drive, Elsenham CM22 6BY
We cannot wait and it is going to be a real treat for everyone at this year’s fete and we have tried to ensure that we have something for everyone, and we really hope that you all have a marvellous time!
- The WI are organising our wonderful Tea Tent (in the Memorial Hall!!) and there will be a smorgasbord of utterly delicious cakes, savouries and thirst quenching drinks. However, if you would like to bake something for them, please get in touch with Gill Hathaway and she would be delighted to hear from you.
- There will also be the usual mouth watering barbeque.
- Frankie is bringing his cooling ice creams and donuts
- and this year we have also have the Greek Street Cafécoming!
- The Crown are providing us with the Beer Tent and there are
- lots of stalls selling their homemade edible treats around the fete too!
- bouncy castles to jump on,
- coconuts to be smashed,
- circus skills to be learnt,
- cute animals to be petted,
- biscuits to be decoratedand much more.
- Young or old, you can come and have your face painted and look amazing!
- We will have a real live Magician roaming around the fete amazing and astounding folk!
- There will also be vintage clothing, handmade wooden creations, all sorts of books and glorious plants and flowers the list is HUGE!!
- Come and see what the Historiy Society have been up to, as well as
- Guide Dogs for the Blind, the Tennis Club,
- the Bowls Club,
- the Post Office and
- many more village organisations!
- If you’re feeling a bit tense, go take your frustrations out at the plate smashing stall!!
There will be even more classic vehicles this year and if you have one you would like to bring, then please just turn up with it before midday. Otherwise, just mosey down and chat to the owners.
- The Arena attractions will be entertaining us throughout the afternoon with a variety of dancing, displays and the magnificent Elsenham Community Choir will be performing, so make sure you don’t miss any of these.
Finally, NO DOGS on the playing allowed field and most importantly, please
WALK, DON’T DRIVE – there will only be parking for stall holders, classic vehicle owners and disabled drivers – sorry, but it’s for your safety.
HERE’S TO A FABULOUS DAY FOR US ALL!
See you on the day!
Please do a sun dance for us all!!!
Any queries email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like a stall, please return a Fete Booking Form to Elaine at the address below – many thanks.We ALWAYS need help for the fete, particularly in setting up, but DEFINITELY in breaking down – the more helpers, the quicker we can do the job.
Also, if you would like to promote your business to LOTS of local people, then please do get in touch and we may be able to help you there.
Come on Elsenham, let’s make this a fete to remember and a real celebration!!
Please get in touch by emailing email@example.com – I look forward to hearing from you.
We cannot guarantee the weather but good company and lots of people make the day worthwhile.