Shape to the Beat
before covid, clases were held in Elsenham memorial hall and Vision fitness in Henham, mix of Aerobics, interval training and toning exercises using resistance bands,
Currently doing Zoom classes, Tuesday and Thursday 6.30pm £4 for the session. Sunday 9.30am Elsenham playing field, as I can only have a maximum group of 6 until the Government guidelines change, sundays are usually fully booked with regulars.
I do have a SHAPE to the BEAT Facebook page with photos so you can get an idea of what classes are like.
- high calorie burning & toning workouts,
- a mix of Aerobics, Interval Training & legs, bums and tums,
- using free body weight & resistance bands.
- Great music & disco lights to help motivate
- £5 drop in or £20 for 5 sessions
- A friendly group
- Jo can supply a few exercise mats but please bring your own if you have one
- Elsenham Memorial Hall Mondays 19.30 - 20.30 (except 1st Monday of the month)