ELSENHAM LIFE DRAWING IS BACK!!!!!
Dust off your pencils! The fun us back on 14th September!!
Come and join The Merry Band of jokers and artists!!
- Elsenham Life Drawing Class is usually on the 2nd Tuesday of the month at 7.30 in Elsenham Village Hall (Elsenham Primary School)
- Classes are held once a month and offer an opportunity for novices and masters alike to practice life drawing in a friendly environment.
- The class is 2 hours in length with several breaks.
- We provide light refreshments - tea and coffee, but everyone is more than welcome to bring their own drinks and snacks.
- Whilst we are calling it a class, only light tutoring will be provided along with the bare essentials in terms of materials - charcoal and paper.
- The idea is to provide the means to get the creative juices flowing by providing a service that is missing locally.
- The cost is £10 per session which covers hall hire and model fees.
- Any extra goes toward materials and refreshments, as we're hopeful that we might be able to build up the class supplies.
- Please Register your interest on the FaceBook page - Elsenham Life Drawing
- For those who aren't on facebook and would like to register their interest please email: firstname.lastname@example.org